Image hosted by Flickr.com

Monday, October 03, 2005

Maybe tomorrow...

Image hosted by flickr.com

So much time has passed
The weeks and months went by so fast
And I'm still here, wanting to be somewhere else
I'm still trying to gamble with these cards that I've dealt...

So I can walk underneath a different sky
One where I don't perpetually deny...
That my heart wasn't built for all my dreams
Because my dreams are less attainable than they originally seemed.

Choices flutter like a colorful kaleidoscope
And when I really open my eyes I can find plenty of cause for hope
After all, who knows... maybe tomorrow I'll be free
In a place where I really want to be.

A place of practicality, perpetual hope, security, and self esteem
Built on the most naive of dreams

5 Comments:

Anonymous theinsider said...

Teary again.

It's not a naive dream Graham and it will get better.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Graham,

Thanks for checking out my blog.

I really like yours as well. Very similar in a way.

Do you do all of the pictures on here? I try to post a picture and some writing every day.

Good talking to someone from across the sea.

Jeremy

4:04 PM  
Blogger Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

Hard to know what to say.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

Hey Jeremy,

I liked your blog too. Unfortunately, I couldn't frame a photo if I tried so I just rely upon other people's hard work that inspires me, lol. There are some drawings and sketches on the blog that are my own.

Hey Alice,

That's fine. I often leave people scratching their heads, lol. Hope you enjoyed Interpol u lucky thang u :P.

4:56 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

first, id like to say im stunned by this wonderful photo... a great find!

and when i read your entry, almost every line made me nod. yeah, count me in those who say "And I'm still here, wanting to be somewhere else"..

but on the positive side, this thought cheers me up.. someday, the right time will come.. yeah, even "maybe tomorrow" 8)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home